We do wish to emphasise that our prime concern is to help promote an open honest discussion about our sexual evolution and honour the beauty of human sexuality.
We obviously do not support unlawful / immoral behavior, whether it is founded on a sexual instinct or not. Humans clearly have evolved primitive sexual behaviors (some unpleasant) - but we have also evolved a social / moral instinct. To care about others, to not cause harm to others - to work together and help one another.
Our morality is based on two related concepts;
1. Do unto others ... (do not cause harm to other people).
2. Informed Consent. This implies two things, true knowledge (to be informed) and a suitable age (adult) to form sexual consent.
Evolution shows that animal sexuality is wonderfully diverse. This is true also for human sexual behaviour. The study of human sexual evolution can open your mind to a variety of sexual practices that can be creatively cultivated with your partner, with many partners or by yourself - without shame. The only limitation is by the principles of sexual morality (as above).
Although many research studies show that promiscuity is rampant through out the animal kingdom, we also realise the complexity of human emotions and the importance of the 'bonding' aspect of sex. e.g. The authors of this Evolutionary Philosophy of Sex study are a monogamous, heterosexual couple - though we don't advocate any particular sexual orientation or behaviour.
You will find lots of interesting and useful information in these pages - so browse around and enjoy learning about all the subtle little things that make our human sexuality so diverse, complex and wonderful.
Many try to be as beautiful as they can, but sometimes end up looking a tad artificial. This article will teach you how to look (even more) beautiful, without looking fake.
1. Believe that you are beautiful. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman who is truly confident in her appearance.
2. Live with good habits. Living healthily is one way to enhance your natural beauty.
3. Clear up your skin & even the tone. Becoming a natural beauty is more than just looking pretty wearing little or no makeup, but that's a great place to start. Learn to embrace your skin even if it is not clear or even toned. You can use natural products such as shea butter for even skin tone, rosemary oil for acne, tea tree oil for inflammed acne, and by adding more veggies and fruit to your diet. Remember to exfoliate your skin in the morning, use a cleanser in the evening, and to use a moisturizer after washing your face.
1. Get pretty, healthy hair. Highlights don't look very natural, so if you want to dye your hair (which always makes your hair stand out and is a great way to change up your look). Embrace your hair colour and texture. No hair type is unattractive. Wash your hair as necessary with a shampoo and conditioner made for your hair type.
2. Keep good hygiene. This means washing your face & keeping up your skin routine, smelling good by showering daily & using deoderant (perfume is optional), and washing your hair.
3. Brush your teeth twice a day, to keep your teeth nice and white. If you need to, use Crest Whitestrips. They work amazingly; you will see definite effect even after one strip, and after you use the 2-week kit your smile will have a whole new look. Flossing your teeth is a good way to prevent plaque and bad breath, no one likes smelly breath.
1. Don't wear any obvious makeup. A good tinted moisturizer, brown mascara, nude lipgloss, and a touch of rosy cream blush is all the natural beauty needs.
2. Get some exercise. Don't diet. You don't need a gym. A walk outside three times a week will show results. All body shapes are beautiful so don't become obsessed.
3. Get enough sleep. Sleep truly is a boon for health and beauty.
Things You'll Need
- Thick towels
- Shampoo and conditioner recommended specifically for you by your dermatologist
- Body wash
- Hairbrush and comb
- Moisturizing lotion made of mostly natural ingredients (start off by buying small bottles of different high quality ones from good companies. Once you find the one or two that you really like, buy bigger bottles. They might be expensive but so is the cost when you don't treat your skin well.
Aya Hirayama is a Japanese actress Girls who has appeared in a few films as well as appearing in two television programs in her native Japan, Waratte Iitomo and Itsumo futari de. She recently starred in the South Korean movie Fighter in the Wind as Youko.
Name: Aya Hirayama Profession: Actress and model
Birthday: 13 January 1984
Birthplace: Tochigi, Japan Read More...